If you are concerned with your blood sample results or your general health and need support, please seek the help of a registered health professional.
To learn more about general wellness and the lifestyle changes you can make to improve your health, explore our Knowledge Hub to learn more about the topics that interest you.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Where can I access support if my WellBeing report reflects poor health?
- Can WellBeing by Drop give me information about chronic disease or illness?
- I know I need to make a change in my health, but I feel overwhelmed. Where do I start?
- Once I post my blood sample, how long until I get my results?
- How can I see the status of my sample?
- When will my test results be ready?
- Are the testing laboratories located in Australia?
- Does this test replace my General Practitioner or doctor?
- What can I do with my results?