Your health is a journey, not an eight-week challenge or an overnight fix.
Begin by making small, sustainable changes — you'll be surprised how fast they add up!
Be patient with yourself and try new things one at a time, mastering one before adding the next one. For example if you want to do a marathon you don't start by running 42 km, you start with 1km, then 5km and so on, only running the full distance on race day.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Where can I access support if my WellBeing report reflects poor health?
- Can WellBeing by Drop give me information about chronic disease or illness?
- I know I need to make a change in my health, but I feel overwhelmed. Where do I start?
- Once I post my blood sample, how long until I get my results?
- How can I see the status of my sample?
- When will my test results be ready?
- Are the testing laboratories located in Australia?
- Does this test replace my General Practitioner or doctor?
- What can I do with my results?