You will be notified when your sample gets to the lab, and then once your results are ready via email. We wanted to put webcams in the lab so you could see the whole thing but the scientists didn't like the idea of being in a zoo exhibit.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Where can I access support if my WellBeing report reflects poor health?
- Can WellBeing by Drop give me information about chronic disease or illness?
- I know I need to make a change in my health, but I feel overwhelmed. Where do I start?
- Once I post my blood sample, how long until I get my results?
- How can I see the status of my sample?
- When will my test results be ready?
- Are the testing laboratories located in Australia?
- Does this test replace my General Practitioner or doctor?
- What can I do with my results?