WellBeing by Drop will arrive in the post, you can expect a square box about the size of a book, and it will fit into most letterboxes. If it doesn't fit into the letter box, you'll need to sign to receive the parcel. You might decide to have it sent to a work address or collect it from the post office.
Inside the box you will find everything you need to collect your blood sample at home.
The box contains:
Blood Collection Tube w/ cap x1
Gauze x 1
Alcohol Swab x2
Sample time card x1
Return mailer x1
Biohazard bag x1
When it's time to collect your sample, you'll also need a basin filled with warm water and a clean towel.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to take my blood sample on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday?
- What can I do to make the at-home blood sample collection easier?
- Is it difficult to take a blood sample at home?
- Where can I find instructions for at-home blood collection?
- What can I expect to receive when I order WellBeing by Drop?
- Why does WellBeing by Drop require a finger prick blood sample?
- How do I take my blood sample with WellBeing by Drop?